Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Quiet Book, sneak Peek

I have been working on a quiet book (aka. activity book) for Ella lately.  I started it a long time ago and it will probably be a long time before I finish it, but hopefully Christmas will be my deadline.  Anyway, I am doing a Noah's Ark theme, so if you have any ideas let me know.  So far I have a puzzle where you build the ark, and texture pages for the elephant and lamb, I'm working on a page where you can fish, as well as a page where you pin the tails on the different animals (it's my favorite idea, but I haven't finished it yet and besides how could I possibly post a picture of all those derrieres on the Internet it would be scandalous).  When I get more done I will post more photos, but for now this is it.  In this page you find the animals to put in the ark, so I made a lot of hiding places in the scenery, so far Ella is more interested in eating the animals then finding them, but eventually we'll get there. :)  I've thought of posting patterns for my pages, but I want to see if there is any interest.  The pages are pretty easy to make, especially when you use double sided fusible web, and most of them are machine washable. Let me know what ya think.

No comments:

Post a Comment